Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thing 22: What Did I Learn Today?

What did I learn today? Through 23 Things I have traveled to sites that I have never been, attempted feats I would not have, spent time doing things I liked and things I didn't. It forced me from my comfort zone and guiding me into what turned out to be a fun and great educational experience.

23 Things did take up a lot of time both at home and at work but was fun. I will agree that perhaps when you start using Flickr, YouTube, Del.icio.us etc as tools instead of playing around the time could be cut in half and the fact that I am familiar with them could also cut some time.

Though the Social networks I met several new contacts that promise a future of support and camaraderie. I feel that these networks will also help to keep me active and informed.

I do plan on keeping my blog active. Although a daily commitment is not a possibility. This has been a good start but there's so much more to go. I think I will start by going back to the areas that I found a challenge and see if I can work things out. My mind is a bit on overload so I will welcome the opportunity to putter back through 23 Things.

No comments: