Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thing 23:Final Thoughts

Congratulations to us all for taking the time and energy to complete this program. My world has been changed. The 23 Things on a Stick program was very unexpected. I am no longer totally ignorant where online resources are concerned.

I think my favorite Things and discoveries are Ning,Flickr,Del.ico.us and Library Thing. These are areas that I can see myself using on a regular basis. This program brought several of us together as a team to support one and other and to better the libraries of Minnesota. I was amazed at what is available, that I could do it and at how much more there is for me to experiment with and learn.

I think if I had to put my feelings about the program in one phrase it would have to be:What a eye opening experience. Thank you 23 Things on a Stick.

No comments: